Last updated on September 26th, 2023 at 10:11 am
Big Bang Beat is a doujin fighting game series developed by NRF and published by AliceSoft. The series consists of two games: Big Bang Beat – 1st Impression – and Big Bang Beat – Revolve.
Big Bang Beat – 1st Impression –
– Visually, the game holds up extremely well, with detailed character sprites and backgrounds
– The game borrows elements from fighting games by Capcom and Arc System Works, and features three main attacks: weak, medium, and strong
– The game has a unique gameplay mechanic called the “Impact Break”, which allows players to cancel their opponent’s attack and counterattack
– The game features a roster of 12 playable characters, each with their own unique moveset and playstyle
– The game has a single-player mode and a multiplayer mode, and supports local and online play
– Overall, Big Bang Beat – 1st Impression – is a solid fighting game with impressive visuals and unique gameplay mechanics
Big Bang Beat – Revolve –
– The game features updated graphics and gameplay mechanics compared to the first game
– The game has a roster of 14 playable characters, including four new characters not featured in the first game
– The game features a story mode, which follows the adventures of the Miyazato Gundan, a group of fighters who must stop an evil organization from taking over the world
– The game has a multiplayer mode, and supports local and online play
– Some players have reported issues with the game’s screen size when playing in fullscreen mode
– Overall, Big Bang Beat – Revolve is a worthy successor to the first game, with updated graphics and gameplay mechanics, and an engaging story mode
In conclusion, both Big Bang Beat – 1st Impression – and Big Bang Beat – Revolve are solid fighting games with unique gameplay mechanics and impressive visuals. While the first game has a smaller roster and fewer features, it is still a fun and challenging game to play. The second game builds on the strengths of the first game, with updated graphics, new characters, and an engaging story mode. Fans of fighting games should definitely check out both games in the Big Bang Beat series.
Story Mode: The character goes through a series of random fights with two pre-determined mid-bosses. The final boss for every character is Devil Daigo and if beaten on a certain conditions on the opponents, you’ll face Kamui as the secret final boss.
VS Hum: A quick 1-on-1 match with a human player
VS Com: A quick 1-on-1 match with a computer-controlled opponent
Survival Mode: An endurance run against randomly selected opponents which continues until the player is KO’ed.
Training Mode: Allows a player to practice moves against an opponent with customizable features.
Replay: Allows playback of a previously recorded fight.
Watch: A quick 1-on-1 match between two computer-controlled characters
Option: Allows various gameplay and minor system behaviors to be changed.
Fancy, love the new Touhouvania style artwork.
Let’s see if Frontier Aja’s first fighting game will hit home!
The alpha releases show promise, so I’ll look forward to trying
the finished product.
- http://rapid.vis.ne.jp NRF official website (Japanese)
- The AliceSoftWiki (English fansite)
- Big Bang Beat Base (English fansite)
>BIG BANG BEAT REVOLVE
THE MASTERPIECE OF FRONTIER’S AJA is out !
Last Updated ( Sunday, 21 August 2011 )
From the creator of BING BANG BEAT 1RST IMPRESSION :