Last updated on September 18th, 2023 at 07:09 am
Boston Bomb Club is a puzzle game set in a gentleman’s club in late 19th century Boston.
- The objective of the game is to place bombs in strategic locations to destroy all the objects in the room.
- There are various types of bombs with different explosion patterns and strengths.
- The game has over 100 levels with increasing difficulty.
The game received an 82% rating from The One Amiga in June 1993.
- Some players on GameFAQs message board found the game fun and challenging.
– The game is set in a gentleman’s club in late 19th century Boston
– The game claims to be the first to have a sense of humor
Overall, Boston Bomb Club is a fun and challenging puzzle game with a unique setting and interesting gameplay mechanics. The game’s humor and various types of bombs add to the overall experience. If you enjoy puzzle games, Boston Bomb Club is definitely worth checking out.
Nice presentation similar to North and South, the game is a puzzle, sort of maze assault course with trampolines, wheels, and bombs..you have to manipulate the gates in order to avoid the bomb explosions.
It’s simple to understand, but unpredictable and funny.