Last updated on October 4th, 2023 at 07:28 am
I Loved this title and now…
Captain Blood is a unique sci-fi adventure game that was first released in 1988 for Atari ST and later ported to other platforms such as Amiga, C64, Macintosh, Apple IIGS, PC, and various 8-bit platforms
Atari ST version:
– The Atari ST version of Captain Blood is considered the definitive edition as it’s the only edition that includes all of the alien speech sounds
– The game has unique bio-mechanical visuals and distinctive gameplay
– Captain Blood is famous among gamers of the period thanks to its use of Jean Michel Jarre’s eerie track Ethnicolor during the introduction sequence
– The strange sampled voices seem to fit the game’s alien aesthetic perfectly
– The Amiga version of Captain Blood has received positive reviews from critics and players
– The game has a unique look that still stands out today
– The story of the game is intriguing, and the gameplay is a mix of adventure, space simulation, and puzzle
– Captain Blood is a gem of a game that defies accurate description
– The game has one of the most incomprehensible back stories imaginable
In conclusion, Captain Blood is a unique and creative game that was ahead of its time. The Atari ST version is considered the definitive edition, but the Amiga version is also worth playing. The game’s story, visuals, and gameplay are intriguing and distinctive. Although a remake has been requested, it has not been released yet.
Captain Blood Reloaded
The Ark of Captain Blood , Exploring , Seeking , Discovering in the Universe .
FULL CAPTAIN BLOOD RE-SOURCE.->Also on page 2 as archive for the future.
Vocabulary List on page 3
Faq Troubleshooting on page 4
When you encounter a particularly friendly alien, ask it the following question using the alien icons “CODE GG1”.
The alien will then give you co-ordinates of another alien called GG.
Go to the specified planet and you can then ask GG for the co-ordinates of all the other aliens around,
by asking “CODE INFORMATION HELP”
If that doesn’t work, replace ‘HELP’ with the name of an alien.