Last updated on September 11th, 2023 at 05:58 am
Time, Space and Parallel universes collapse and merge, tethered to threads of reality and sustained by a paradoxical power source.
Nothing is impossible - it is time to become a Data Hacker.
The stage is set for a struggle that spans many Worlds and their people; a
struggle that is bigger than any man, woman or child. Who knows what trials
you will face, what adversity you will defy in your quest for the true
meaning of existence?
Data Hacker: Reboot is a Japanese-styled role-playing game that will make
you question the very definition and value of life, reality, love and loss.
We will laugh. We will cry. We will be gratified.
Are you ready to take up this quest, and become a Data Hacker?
- Beautifully crafted environments – explore a variety of unique World
Fractures on your travels, from Fantasy and Sci-fi to Nightmarish and
- Awesome Combat Scenes – Action-packed, classic turn-based battle system
complete with voice acting! “Argh! Huh! Take this!”
- Totally Epic Sounds – An incredible soundtrack composed by Scott Holmes
adds an ocean of depth to environments, battles and cutscenes
- Hacking, hacking hacking! – Break down restrictions. Smash through
barriers. Manipulate monsters and achieve your goals. Each character has
unique hack-style abilities!
- Class-Hybrid System – A dynamic class-hybrid system allows you to create
your dream team, with over 58 classes to mix-and-match. Train each
character as you see fit, retaining all learned skills!
- Engaging Storytelling – Take control of Thanier as he searches for his
recently lost twin sister, recruiting a rag-tag bunch of characters to aid
him in his quest.
- Rich Backstories – An intricate tapestry of backstories, motivations and
goals create the backbone for each character design in the game.
- Unseen forces – Many powers, both dark and light, exist out there in the
Shattered Worlds. Can there be peace, or at least a balance in this
- This is not the End – The Multiverse is abundant with practically
limitless possibilities – download all DLC packs for free as they become