Last updated on September 23rd, 2023 at 06:35 am
Launch your spider drone at walls, ceilings, and enemy heads in this pre-apocalyptic philosophical shooter.
Explore a vast cyberpunk city. Shoot things in the face. Question your basic beliefs.
Game engine is actually open source and available on GitHub.
Release to be in May 2019, but you can request a public demo on their official site to be notified about it.
- US $19.99
- Projected release: May 2019
- Four hour voice-acted story campaign
- Online multiplayer – up to twelve players
- Eight maps
- Four game modes
- Full gamepad support – up to four splitscreen players
The world is about to end. Those who can afford it have already abandoned the planet for an off-world colony. Will you scrounge together enough money to escape before disaster strikes? It’s a zero-sum game between you and every other online player. Steal their resources and defend your own.
Explore the overworld and uncover the story using first-person parkour movement mechanics.
- Experience true 3D combat – crawl on walls and ceilings
- Don’t just launch bullets at the enemy, launch yourself!
- Create your own virtual dedicated server for free
- Custom engine provides silky-smooth performance and instant load times
- Everything built from vectors rather than pixels, right down to the font
- No microtransactions
- Open source