Last updated on September 19th, 2023 at 04:37 pm
Dragon Lord, as Dragon’s Breath in Europe, is a rpg action-strategy game published by Palace Software, LTD and Spotlight Software in 1990.
Dragon Lord is a fantasy strategy game developed for the Amiga 500 in 1990 by Palace and Outlaw Productions.
- The game features a unique and engaging gameplay, where players control one of three dragon lords competing to find the scattered parts of a talisman that will grant them ultimate power
- The game’s graphics and sound effects are well-done, showcasing the capabilities of the Amiga 500 platform
- The game’s setting is a mix of fantasy and strategy themes, providing a unique and immersive experience for players
- The game has a good level of complexity, with a lot of different elements to manage, such as resources, buildings, and units
The game’s interface can be confusing at times, making it difficult to manage all the different elements of the game
- The game’s AI can be quite challenging, which may be frustrating for some players
- The game’s story and narrative are not particularly well-developed, which may be disappointing for players looking for a more immersive experience
Dragon Lord is a solid fantasy strategy game that offers a unique and engaging gameplay experience. The game’s graphics and sound effects are well-done, and the game’s setting is a mix of fantasy and strategy themes.
However, the game’s interface can be confusing at times, and the game’s AI can be quite challenging. Additionally, the game’s story and narrative are not particularly well-developed.
A wizard , or lord, that has to compete against other lords to find a holy Talisman.
To do that, you will have to raise and breed dragons, sending them to missions to attack villages and bring destruction. Once the villages are terrified enough, their territories will be annexed to your kingdom.
Alchemy to create powerful potions and spells, which will be fundamental to increase your dragons’ strength. From the map you can control territories and decide what will be your next target. You can control the dragon from a first person view and so attack towns.