Last updated on September 12th, 2023 at 07:53 am
Another Elite Remake like Black Market but more accurate: Evochron Renegades is a freeform space simulation game that was released in 2007.
It is a sequel to Evochron: Alliance 2.0 and is developed by StarWraith 3D Games LLC. Here is a review of the game:
– Vast and seamless universe that lets the player fly anywhere without loading screens or choppy environment flipping
– The game is especially notable for being the successful product of a one-man development studio
– The game includes much more than just dogfighting in its deep gameplay
– Great graphics, not too much micromanagement, but will certainly keep you busy
– The game has a steep learning curve that involves spending more of your first hours in Wikis and on YouTube than actually in the cockpit
– Your starting ship and gear are totally useless
– The autopilot sees no difference between flying you to a planet and smashing straight into it
– As a self-distributed shareware game, and one in a tight niche area of gaming, Evochron Renegades might not be as well-known as other space simulation games
Overall, Evochron Renegades is a great game for those who enjoy freeform space simulation games. The game offers a vast and seamless universe, deep gameplay, and great graphics.
However, the game has a steep learning curve and might not be as well-known as other space simulation games.
Evochron Renegades is an Advanced Freeform 3D Space Combat, Trading, Racing, Exploration, and Mercenary Simulation just like Elite.
Explore a massive seamless universe filled with opportunities to find your fortune.
Evochron Renegades is a battle and commerce simulator through the cosmic space.
The game has been developed by Starwraith3D Games and you know that these people know own job by noticing that the game weight is only 25 MB.