Last updated on September 19th, 2023 at 10:54 am
To not be confused with the adventure game of the same name -Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade-, was recently crack fixed with an updated trainer by Flashtro (Musashi9).
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is an adventure game based on the popular movie of the same name. The game was released for the Amiga 500 in 1989 and was developed by Lucasfilm Games. Here are some details about the game:
- The game is a point-and-click adventure game that follows the plot of the movie. Players take on the role of Indiana Jones as he searches for the Holy Grail.
- The game features a variety of puzzles that players must solve in order to progress through the game. These puzzles range from simple inventory-based puzzles to more complex logic puzzles.
- The game’s graphics and sound are impressive for the time, with detailed character designs and a great soundtrack that captures the spirit of the movie.
- One interesting aspect of the game is that it uses a key-based interface, similar to that of the Monkey Island games. This interface was somewhat unusual for adventure games at the time, but it works well and is easy to use.
- The game has been well-received by critics and fans alike. It has been praised for its faithful adaptation of the movie’s plot, its challenging puzzles, and its impressive graphics and sound.
- The game is compatible with any Amiga 500, 1000, or 2000 with at least 512 Kbyte of RAM. It comes on a single disk, making it easy to install and play.
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is a classic adventure game that is still enjoyable to play today. With its challenging puzzles, great graphics and sound, and faithful adaptation of the movie’s plot, it’s a game that is sure to appeal to fans of the genre.
If Indy has trouble beating the evil Nazis, simply type: “JEHOVA” (another source says: “IEHOVAH” or “JIEHOVA”) when the title screen appears. The screen will flash momentarily, indicating that the cheat is activated. Now simply press:
|First part of current level
|Second part of current level