Last updated on September 19th, 2023 at 04:59 pm
Proxima 3 Red Dwarf Star was an Amiga AGA Shoot Em Up in development by AmigaOneX
Proxima 3: Red Dwarf Star is an unreleased game for PC. The game was in development for the Amiga platform, but it was never completed or released.
- Proxima 3: Red Dwarf Star was a game in development for the Amiga platform in the 1990s
- The game was a science fiction-themed game set in space, featuring a red dwarf star as a central element
- The game was a work-in-progress, and there is no information available about its gameplay, story, or overall quality
- Red dwarf stars are the smallest and coolest kind of star on the main sequence, and they are by far the most common type of star in the Milky Way
- Proxima Centauri, the nearest star to the Sun, is a red dwarf
- Red dwarf stars are known for their low luminosity, which makes them difficult to observe from Earth
- Recent research has revealed new insights into the inner lives of red dwarf stars, including their magnetic dynamo activity and the habitability of planets hosted by them
Overall, there is limited information available about Proxima 3: Red Dwarf Star, as the game was never completed or released. However, the game’s science fiction setting and use of a red dwarf star as a central element suggest that it could have been an interesting and unique game if it had been completed.
The environment is partly destructible as well as the bigger enemies, each enemy has a flash/hit state.
Some Tech specs:
– 3 layer parallax
– 6 levels (all choosable except the final level)
– One player (at the moment)
– 16 colour foreground/enemies, 4 colours for each parallax and 16 colours for player.
– Enhanced copper effects.
You can follow its updates HERE.