Sinclair ZX Spectrum Full Updated Resources
..Portals, Archive, Emulators, Links, Music…
ZX SPECTRUM PORTALS :
ZX SPECTRUM EMULATORS :
ZX SPECTRUM MUSIC :
ZX SPECTRUM VARIOUS :
Hobby computer ZX Evolution is Spectrum-compatible, but has some extension and use modern peripheries.
Design: Vadim Akimov (LVD), Roman Chunin (CHRV), Dmitry Dmitriev (DDP).
- Z80 3.5 MHz (classic mode)/ 7 MHz (turbo mode without CPU wait circles)/ 14 MHz (mega turbo with CPU wait circles);
- 4 Mb RAM, 512Kb ROM;
- MiniITX board (172x170mm), 2 ZXBUS slots, power ATX or +5,+12V;
- Based on fpga (Altera EP1K50);
- Peripheral MCU ATMEGA128;
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse support;
- Floppy (WDC1793) Beta-disk compatible interface, IDE (one channel, up to 2 devices on master/slave mode), SD(HC) card, RS232;
- Video out: RGB, VGA (scandoubler);
- Sound: AY, Beeper, Covox (PWM);
- Original keyboard and joystick support;
- Tape interface (in/out);
- Real-time clock.
List of monitors tested for compatibility with ZX EVolution is here.
Test program for monitors is here.
Forum is here.
Principal scheme (revision C) is here.
Montage scheme (revision C) is here.
Bill of material (revision C) is here.
User guide (revision C) is here.
Hardware source (revision C) here [PCAD2002] (not used for commercial purposes).
>The Z80 PC Assembler is a PC-based assembler which uses the Z80 instruction set and can output in TAP or TZX format for loading into Spectrum emulators.
Support for the ‘undocumented’ instructions is included, such as the broken SLL instruction as well as addressing of the 8-bit components of IX and IY.
An example ‘Hello World’ text scroller program is included.