Last updated on October 16th, 2023 at 04:42 pm
Solomon’s Key is a single-screen platformer game released in 1987 by US Gold for the Commodore 64. The game has a cult following and is known for its challenging gameplay and unique mechanics.
- The game was developed by Tecmo and originally released in arcades in 1986.
- The player controls a wizard named Dana who must unlock shrines by creating and destroying blocks with a magic wand.
- The game features 50 levels, each with its own unique layout and challenges.
- The game has a time limit, and the player must complete each level before time runs out.
- The game has a password system that allows players to continue from where they left off.
- The game has a catchy soundtrack that is still remembered by fans today.
Solomon’s Key Remake
In this well done game you have to help the Wizard get the key to open the exit to go onto the next level. You will have to use the blocks that you find to step on or generate new ones by using your wand while avoiding the monsters and getting over the obstacles. There are 47 levels for you to complete and many are challenging.
Save the passwords for the levels you want to restart by pressing F4.
Arrow keys for movement
Z : create crate or destroy create
X : Fire weapon
F4 : Show password for level
No install needed