The White Chamber
Studio Trophis’ debut public production, the white chamber, is a point and click horror adventure game. Explore a strange environment crafted in luscious 2D. Control a trapped young woman from 3rd person perspective as she solves puzzles and overcomes the twisted obstacles in her path.
A young girl wakes to find herself inside a strange glowing coffin, in a dark room. Who is she? What is this place? Why is she here? As she explores the warped environment she finds herself trapped within, she must search for answers, all of which will lead her closer and closer to the white chamber and the truth it holds.
- Mixing elements of visual and psychological horror to create a truly terrifying atmosphere
- Stunning 24-bit colour Anime-style graphics
- Hand drawn opening and ending animated cut-scenes
- Haunting soundtrack of ambient noise and disturbing sound effects
- English or German voice acting
- Twisting mysterious storyline about obsession, murder and redemption
- Engaging gameplay of exploration and puzzle solving
- Eight different endings and a selection of hidden easter eggs
- Game text available in nine languages (English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portugese and Russian)
- Powered by the incredible WME (WinterMute Engine)
The defintive edition of the white chamber is now available for Windows PCs as a free download from our downloads section.