Last updated on September 23rd, 2023 at 06:50 am
Virus LQP-79 brings a horde of zombies in your MSX
Virus LQP-79 is a shoot’em up game that was developed by Pentacour for the MSXDev’18 competition.
The game is a port of the Arduboy game Virus LQP-79, and it features a horde of zombies that the player must fight against.
- The game is an enjoyable shoot’em up game that features a lot of action and fast-paced gameplay.
- The graphics are well-done, with colorful and detailed backgrounds and sprites.
- The game has a good soundtrack that fits the game’s theme and adds to the overall experience.
- The game is easy to pick up and play, with simple controls that are easy to learn.
The game is a mini-game, which means that it is relatively short and may not offer a lot of replay value.
- The game is a port of an Arduboy game, which means that it may not take full advantage of the MSX hardware.
- The game may be too easy for some players, as the zombies are not very challenging to defeat.
Virus LQP-79 is a fun and enjoyable game that is worth checking out if you’re a fan of shoot’em up games or zombie games.
The game is relatively short, but it offers a lot of action and fast-paced gameplay. The graphics and soundtrack are well-done, and the game is easy to pick up and play.
The game, submitted by the group Pentacour, is a port of Virus LQP-70 created for the Arduboy, which adds another level of coolness to it!
Category: MSX Classic
Name of the game: Virus LQP-79
Game size / RAM size requirements for the game: 48Kb / 16Kb
Game genre: Shoot’em up
Name of the group: Pentacour
This game is a port to MSX of Virus LQP-79 coded by Team-Arg for Arduboy.
Although it’s a 48Kb ROM (not very compressed), it’s a mini-game with about half an hour of play.
Save the three survivors of each level and escape through the door!