DroneSwarm Command is a unique real-time strategy game for iPad featuring multi-touch controls and an experience system that allows you to upgrade your drones to suit different play styles.
- Four levels and two game modes (survival and 10-minute mode) to choose from.
- A detailed tutorial and training missions.
- Command three drones simultaneously, each with unique abilities.
- Level-up your drones to enable special attacks.
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
Your three drones must work together to maximize your score. They are…
- The Redback, an air superiority fighter armed with long range air-to-air missiles and possessing high speed and maneuverability.
- The Groundhog, focusing on close air support it has guns and rockets to take out ground targets and can laser designate targets for cruise missile strikes.
- The White Crane, an electronic warfare and countermeasures aircraft which can hack enemy missiles mid-flight or disable enemies with its EMP weapon.
Winner of the 2011 iFest Australian Independent Game Festival, DroneSwarm Command takes real-time strategy to a new level with controls and graphics custom designed for the iPad.
>The latest version of DroneSwarm is 0.1.9
It contains one playable level.