<A new video game for ZX Spectrum and MSX, sort of Rastan remake for 8bit machines with a proper launch site and novel graphic.
The game is a work by www.retroworks.es , credits to:
- Idea and code: Fco. Javier Peña (utopian)
- Graphics, level design and artwork: Fco. Javier Velasco (pagantipaco)
- Music and FX: Alberto J. González (McAlby)
- Loading screen: Marco Antonio del Campo (MAC)
- Betatesting: Javier Ortiz (tbrazil), Iván Sánchez (IvanZX), Jaime Tejedor (Metalbrain), and the rest of the Retroworks team.
- DANDANATOR MINI cartridge and technical assistance: Daniel Leon (Dandare)
- MSX2 technical assistance: Manuel Pazos (Guillian)
- MSX2 additional testing: Manuel Pazos (Guillian), Fco. Javier Loscos (Metr), Pablibiris
- English text proofreading: Felix Clowder
Retroworks is a group of friends, who create games for vintage systems and distribute them freely to anyone who wants to give them a try and have some fun. Visit their web page to discover full catalog.