>Zen and the Art of Transhumanism is “a cyberpunk pottery game about improving the human race through technology,” the player is in the role of a robot tasked with making implants to fulfill the desires of the people. Implants that can do everything : improving a person’s online social status, making him/her stronger, or even extending life.
Zen and the Art of Transhumanism is a cyberpunk pottery game about improving the human race through technology.
Keyboard and Gamepad supported.
(Gamepad has a little issue with the pottery UI buttons, if problematic, switch to keyboard, sorry!)
ALT + ENTER to FULLSCREEN, ALT + ENTER again to exit FULLSCREEN
I suggest you play without reading this, but if you need help, these are the steps to create and install an implant:
1) Study the client’s needs.
2) Look for an implant in the Database which matches the request.
3) Go to the pottery disk.
4) Select the design you want to produce with the Design Button (2nd from the right)
5) Select the appropiate tools to craft the correct shape.
6) Tap ACTION to spin the lathe disk.
7) Press the clay with your tool to shape it.
8) Make the whole holographic pattern detector turn green.
9) Press the submit button.
10) Go to the client. Select the crafted piece.